Monday, November 18, 2013

August 2013

 

Sight

Paweł Nie Całkiem Święty Restaurant

This restaurant is located in the the heart of the Biesczady Mountains. They serve up some amazing regional food and offer a well thought out interior design. The restaurant is decorated floor to ceiling in the style of an old fashioned home synonymous with the region. They also sell jarred fruits, vegetables, and honey apart from serving delicious made-to-order meals. While visiting the locale, I enjoyed Hungarian Pancakes with Goulash (pictured above on the bottom right). If you are in need of a place to stay while visiting the area, Paweł Nie Całkiem Święty doubles as an inn and offers overnight accommodations.

Smerek 67
38-608 Wetlina
Poland

Sound

R.E.M. - Losing My Religion

Since the restaurant's name translates into "Not Quite Saintly Paul", Losing My Religion can possibly refer to "Paul's" journey to becoming less saintly. 


I have included a bonus sound below to make up for my absence.



Chet Faker - I'm Into You

 I have been listening to this song non-stop for two weeks now. I discovered Chet Faker through Spotify radio, which is the platform where I do most of my listening. His voice is incredibly smooth and his songs are both haunting and infectious. Be sure to also check out his cover of Blackstreet's "No Diggity"!


P.S. Again, I apologize for the long absence. I will now resume regular posting.

2 comments:

  1. If we had a keen vision of all that is ordinary in human life, it would be like hearing the grass grow or the squirrel's heart beat, and we should die of that roar which is the other side of silence. See the link below for more info.


    #roar
    www.inspgift.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this informational blog. It really helps me alot especially that Im doing some research now.

    Kendra
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete