Saturday, October 5, 2013

10.05.2013



Sight

Porto Rico Importing Co.


While you can get coffee beans and tea leaves here, you will also find a coffee counter in the back of the store. The menu isn't extensive, so if you are looking for a macchiato or a latte you should look someplace else. Come here if you want a simple and delicious cup of coffee (hot or iced, light or dark roast). Today, I opted for the dark roast iced coffee with a splash of milk and it cost me only $2.00! I guarantee that you will not find a better deal than this, especially for the quality that they provide. This iced coffee was full in flavor and definitely packed a punch of caffeine that you could taste. Also, if you are more of a tea person, they offer a variety of teas for you to grab on the go.

Porto Rico Importing Co.
201 Bleecker St
(between Avenue Of The Americas & Downing St)
New YorkNY 10012

Sound

LP - Into the Wild

Since Porto Rico Important Co. offers coffee and tea from all over the world, I felt that this song was fitting since it reminds me of traveling. Once I stepped into the store, I immediately felt transported to a different world.


No comments:

Post a Comment