Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Summer 2012: Kraków


Sight

Kraków Stare Miasto (Old Town)


Here are some photos of the main market square, the largest medieval town square in all of Europe, in my favorite city on earth. I usually spend a weekend in Kraków with my dearest friends when I visit Poland on summer vacation. It is always my favorite part of the trip. Even though walking around the square during the day is pleasant, I enjoy it most in the evening. There are a number of places to go dancing or to relax at a bar or restaurant. Since there are a lot of students residing in Kraków, it is a very lively city with lots of new people to meet if you are in your late teens or early twenties. If you want to dance all night or sip cocktails at an elegant locale, you are bound to find what you are looking for here.

Sound

Florence and the Machine  - No Light, No Light

Since I saw Florence and the Machine in concert at the Coke Live Music Festival in Kraków just this past summer, I figured that this song would be fitting. She was magnificent in concert and the whole experience felt surreal. Her voice was ethereal and the way she moved on stage reminded me of a forest nymph. 


No comments:

Post a Comment